Established in 2007, Ballyhooly Civil Pty Ltd has progressed within Australia’s Construction and Mining Industries. We deliver a variety of civil engineering and construction services to clients throughout New South Wales and Western Australia.
Ballyhooly Civil Pty Ltd. has developed a good reputation with Clients, Suppliers and Employees for being Reliable, Responsible and Resourceful allowing us to deliver the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders with substantial in-house competency and a large variety of owned plant and equipment.
Our reputation, experience and commitment to ensure every Project is Delivered on Time, Safely, within Budget and to the Highest Standard, across a range of sectors has ensured the development of long-standing working relationships with leading Public and Private Sector Clients.
With an extensive list of Plant and Equipment and a fully flexible, competent workforce, Ballyhooly Civil Pty Ltd. is more than capable of delivering a range of Resource Infrastructure services to support our clients and their bespoke needs.
Our Mission Statement
Our work will be meticulous and exceed expectations. Our people will be respected, competent and passionate. Our workplace will be safe. Our impact on the environment will be managed in a responsible and proactive manner and our stakeholder transactions will be transparent and fair.
Ballyhooly Civil Pty Ltd are capable of providing a range of services within the construction, resources, infrastructure and land development aspects of the industry. Our highly trained workforce with our combined years of experience and expertise provides clients with a great deal of confidence in our ability to meet their requirements, this is evident of our diverse range of services.
We deliver to following services to our clients in the resources sector:
- Pipeline and ancillary works
- Drainage works
- Heavy Haulage
- Plant Hire
- Demolition Works
- Rock Sawing
- Asbestos Removal
- Precise and Deep Excavations
- Bulk and Detailed Earthworks
- Rail Accredited Personnel Hire
- Live Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Electrical Conduit Installations CSR
Our Safety and Enviromental Policies
It is the policy of BHCivil Pty Ltd to ensure that the organisation achieves a high standard of care to minimise the impact on the environment, our immediate work sites, and the local community.
The purpose of this Environmental Management Plan (EMP) is to provide the necessary framework to enable the proposed work on the project to be implemented efficiently and with minimal environmental impact, in accordance with the environmental objectives for this project.
To meet these objectives, a systematic and planned approach for the management of environmental issues will be implemented on every project.
BHCivil Pty Ltd is committed to pollution prevention and to minimizing the impact of operations on the environment and on surrounding communities. In support of this, our EMP is designed to provide the management with strategies to effectively manage all significant environmental risks during the project. This EMP has been written utilizing the BHCivil Management System, and recognizes the responsibilities to meet the relevant statutory specifications, standards and client requirements.
Our Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and associated Procedures have been developed from:
- BHCivil Management System
- Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994 (MSIA) and Regulations 1995 (MSIR)
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 and Regulations 2001.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (WA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (WA) 1996
- Environmental Protection Act (WA) 1986
- ISO 14001 - 2004-11-15: Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 14004 - 2004-11-15: Environmental management systems - General guidelines on principles, systems and support techniques
- AS/NZS ISO 19011:2003 Australian/New Zealand Standard Guidelines for quality and/or environmental management systems auditing
- Environmental Protection Authority publication Environmental Guidelines for Major Construction Sites (1996)
The BHCivil Management System is an Integrated Management System. This means that the system is designed to meet the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Human Resources and Quality.